Live in
the present
Never leave
till tomorrow, which you can do today.
-
Benjamin
Franklin
Life is not
a dress rehearsal. We have got only one shot at this game called life. The
stakes are too high to waste your life. The stakes are the future generations.
What time is
it and where are we? The answer is now and we are here. Let’s make best of now
and utilize the present to the fullest. The message is not that we don’t need
to plan for future. The message is that we need to plan for the future.
If you build
a positive attitude, learn the phrase, “do it now” and stop the habit of procrastination.
The saddest words in life are:
1) “It might have
been”
2) “I should have”
3) “I could have”
4) “I wish I had”
5) “If only I had
given a little extra”
When people say, “I will do it one of these days”, you can be sure it
means none of these days. Some people keep waiting for all the lights to turn
green before they start. That is sad.
Stop procrastinating” isn’t it time that we put off putting things off?
Living the present moment is very important. We all should be adding life
to days and not days to life. Each moment is valuable and we should not be
wasting our time. There is a saying, "If you will waste time, time will
also waste you." Living life to the fullest is the most important thing.
Whatever has happened in the past, it cannot be retrieved. Once done, once gone
is forever gone. And we even don't know what will happen in future. So, if we
all live in present, enjoying every moment, then only we can be happy and
satisfied.
When we enjoy the present, we enjoy our life. It is not possible that
every day is a happy day. But we shouldn’t get discouraged with failures or
shouldn’t feel defeated. We should be strong. To be a strong person, one should
believe in oneself. If we believe, we can achieve. Having positive self esteem
is very essential. We should be motivated ourselves to move on in life despite
difficulties and live life to the fullest.



No comments:
Post a Comment